Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
We all know that everyone who uses IT in the pursuit of their daily crust should back up their data. We all know it, but it’s flabbergasting how many of us don’t do it. Or at best, make a half-hearted stab at it.
So why is that?
- Too busy running a business to implement a proper back-up strategy
- The worst probably, possibly, hopefully won’t happen
- It’s complicated and time consuming
- It’s really, really boring
How can we help?
- Implement an integrated policy that merges cloud and on-site backup for optimum security and rapid recovery
- Automate the process so that you don’t have to a do a thing. Nada. Zilch. Diddly Squat. We’ll even monitor it for you 24/7
- Ensure your data is secure by using 448-bit military level encryption based on Blowfish and triple DES Encryption
- We’re really, really boring so quite enjoy doing this sort of stuff
Got Some Questions?
All of this will cost me an arm and a leg, won’t it?
Er…no it won’t. We can do all of this for you at a surprisingly low monthly cost.
Can you see our data and all our precious things?
Nope. Couldn’t even if we wanted to. Which we don’t.
How long do backups take?
Depends on how much data you’re backing up and the speed of your connection. But our software automatically detects changes in files and directories and only backs up the changes. This speeds up the process.
When will backups happen?
Whenever you jolly well like. Entirely up to you.
Can I restore individual files?
You most certainly can.
Can I back up my Mac?
But of course. We are as happy to work with the creations of Mr Jobs as we are with those of Mr Gates.
Computer equipment is all potentially fallible: motherboards fail, files corrupt, hard disks ain’t so tough after all. Then there’s fire, flood, famine, plagues of locusts. There’s coffee to be spilled; the list goes on and on…
How long will it take you to get back up and running when the worst happens? An hour? A day? A week? And where did all your lovely customers go while you were reeling on the ropes?
With IT Planning’s Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions, you can rest easy knowing that if disaster should strike, you can be back up and running within the hour, no matter how horribly mangled your data is, no matter how crumpled your hardware.
Contact us to discuss how we can protect your vital data and help recover it should you experience your very own electronic apocalypse.