Security and Backup
We all know that everyone who uses IT in the pursuit of their daily crust should back up their data. We all know it, but it’s flabbergasting how many of us don’t do it. Or at best, make a half-hearted stab at it.
So why is that?
- Too busy running a business to implement a proper back-up strategy
- The worst probably, possibly, hopefully won’t happen
- It’s complicated and time consuming
- It’s really, really boring
All true and all perfectly reasonable.
So how can we help?
- Implement an integrated policy that merges cloud and on-site backup for optimum security and rapid recovery.
- Automate the process so that you don’t have to a do a thing. Nada. Zilch. Diddly Squat. We’ll even monitor it for you 24/7.
- Ensure your data is secure by using 448-bit military level encryption based on Blowfish and triple DES Encryption
- We’re really, really boring so quite enjoy doing this sort of stuff.
But I’ve got more questions, we hear you say. Well, ask away, do.
All of this will cost me an arm and a leg, won’t it?
Er…no it won’t. We can do all of this for you at a surprisingly low monthly cost.
Can you see our data and all our precious things?
Nope. Couldn’t even if we wanted to. Which we don’t.
How long do backups take?
Depends on how much data you’re backing up and the speed of your connection. But our software automatically detects changes in files and directories and only backs up the changes. Which speeds up the process.
When will backups happen?
Whenever you jolly well like. Entirely up to you.
Can I restore individual files?
You most certainly can.
Can I back up my Mac?
But of course. We are as happy to work with the creations of Mr Jobs as we are with those of Mr Gates.
At the end of the day, it’s a small price to pay.
Get In Touch
Call us on 01737 373212 to discuss which solutions are right for you. Or fill in our email contact form and we’ll get right back to you.